Monday, February 21, 2011

Going for Baroque

Having refined my search technique, I have scheduled hour upon hour of the world's greatest musical compositions in their entirities, planned for the weeks to come. The ancients, both East and West, understood the importance of music to ritual and civilization itself, and we hope to do our part here in preserving that heritage. Powder your periwigs and enjoy.

Most of the music is religious, but not all of it, including the first piece, which theologian and biochemist Arthur Peacocke believed to be written by the Holy Ghost Himself, using the composer's hand. Stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Thank you! I have found some very good music thanks to you, and I am looking forward to much more, even if I won't have the time to listen to it all.

1:35 AM  
Blogger The Western Confucian said...

You're welcome! I barely have time toi listen to it all after I find it.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.