Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dreaming of Pope John Paul II

An interesting story of a woman whose "husband prayed for the intercession Pope John Paul II, who reportedly appeared to him in a dream," and was told, "I can't do anything, you must pray to this other priest" — Details of possible Pius XII miracle.

Just last night, I either dreamt of Pope John Paul II or he appeared to me in a dream. I kissed his ring and asked him to pray for my daughter. Today was better than yesterday.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous Kyle said...

It must have been a night to dream about popes. I dreamed I met Pope Benedict XVI. But In that dream The fisherman's ring was identical to my brother's wedding ring and the Vatican had moved to California, God forbid.

12:20 AM  
Blogger The Western Confucian said...

My dream, too, had some bizarre elements that make me question whether it was anything other than a dream.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Enbrethiliel said...


No Pope dreams for me lately, but about a year and a half ago, I had my own dream of Pope John Paul II:

3:51 AM  
Blogger The Western Confucian said...

Enbrethiliel, your dream was beautiful.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I also had a dream of Pope John Paul II, just today. In my dream, I asked him to help me and teach me how to draw the line (determine the difference) between good and evil especially in matters when it is difficult to do so. I asked him in my heart with the sincere purpose so that I will never be separated from God any longer.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Aishu said...

I am 9 months pregnant with a baby boy . I had a dream recently , where Pope John Paul || came in my dream and I kissed his hand .

1:54 PM  
Blogger Aishu said...

I am 9 months pregnant with a baby boy . I had a dream recently where Pope John Paul || came in my dream and I kissed his hand .

1:56 PM  
Blogger jesaro dalgic said...

Hi my name is Jeanette. Last night May 8, 2014 I dreamed Pope John Paul II ,He was in the parade and Im following him , He saw me and point the floor with a white little drops . When I look at the floor its look like we are inside a huge church and when Im looking back to him, his sitting and I ask him that if it is possible for me to have a baby .. And he answered , " JUST BELIEVE IN GOD and pray it to him .. The morning I woke up cant stop my tears I felt so blessed bcs I seen him even its just a dream. whats that mean? any one can give me some theory ...

1:00 AM  
Blogger Greece 71009 said...

This is a very touching experience for me that it may have been real and not a dream at all. Last Friday, April 10, 2015, I received in the mail a pictorial book about St John Paul II that I bought on ebay. It came from Vatican and it's the most expensive book on SPJII I have ever bought. I started collecting books about him since Feb 2015 and I enjoy looking at the pictures more than reading them because some are written in languages other than English. To date, I have collected over 40 books that I read every now and then. It is probably my way of redeeming myself because in his almost 27 years of pontificate, I never had a chance to seem him in person even at a distance. Like a little kid getting a present, I hurriedly opened the package and immediately browsed the pages and searched for that one picture of SJPII that made me buy that book. It's a photo of him in Acosta Italy in 1989 chuckling at his chair while watching something or someone or maybe a presentation. To me, it is the most unforgettable image of SJPII which portrays he was also human like us. I was so happy with my book purchase and immediately typed up a feedback to the seller. My comment was "SPJII made it safe to CA-long travel but it's worth it- thank you very much! That night, I was tired and went to bed early. And you would not believe what happened next. For the first time in my life, and I will be 57 years old next month, I saw SJPII in my dreams wearing his usual white cassock with matching pellegrinna and zucchetto (I researched these terminologies). I really was not sure that it's a dream because it seemed so real. Before it happened, I remember waking up and repositioned myself to lay sideways close to the edge of the bed and tried going back to sleep again. For whatever reason, I opened my eyes only to see SJPII kneeling before me holding a camera and was about to take a picture of me and he said "pls let me." Like an obedient kid, I closed my eyes again and let him take a picture of my face. He then got up and asked "how are you" in my native language. Startled, I asked him "you know how to speak my language?" And he said, "of course, we met before" and then he disappeared. He visited me that night in a perfect human size at first then as my eyes followed him when he got up, I remember him like floating in the air this time in a miniature size less than 2 feet. Whether I was really awake when it all happened or I woke up after it happened, all I remember was tears started falling from my eyes and I kept on saying to myself, Oh my God, Oh my God! I could not get back to sleep again and decided to share my dream with the seller of the book who turned out to be a priest. A couple of hours later, I received a return email from him thanking me for sharing my touching dream and gave blessing to me and my family. He also said that he was lucky enough to have seen and talked to SJPII a few times. He even kissed his hand and that he really felt he was a saint at that moment. I also shared my experience with my best friend and to my adult son who lives with me. If you have gone this far reading my blog, I thank you. All I want is share my experience and maybe you might feel the same unimaginable feeling of having encountered (dreams or not) the extraordinary Pope that became a Saint in this lifetime. I want to end this blog that coincidentally or maybe not, I am the 1005458 visitor of this site since July 2006. This is my first time to visit this site and my bday is May 4, 1958.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.