Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LRC in the ROK

Interesting that South Korea should top this "anti-war, anti-state, pro-market" list — Foreign Countries Where LRC Is Most Popular. I'd like to think I'm a small part of it. For this blog, the stats are as follows, according to eXTReMe Tracking: (1) United States, (2) Republic of Korea, (3) Canada, (4) United Kingdom, (5) Australia, (6) Philippines, (7) Singapore, (8) Japan, (9) Germany, and (10) Switzerland.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

"I'd like to think I'm a small part of it."

Or you could be the whole part of it, depending on how many viewers there are of LRC.

I wonder if the dearth of western societies listed is a good sign, or a bad sign. Good insofar as rejecting the LRC nonsense, or bad as is the Borg is advanced in its assimilation.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous love the girls said...

the above is by me, love the girls. I'm using my eldest daughter's computer.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Donald said...

LRC nonsense?

5:21 AM  
Blogger Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Joshua, the title to this post could, with a slight adjustment, be rapped to the tune of "R-O-C-K in the USA". (Just sharing!)

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

friendship greetings
from http://konfusiani.blogspot.com/

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.